Why Choose United Storage Systems?
- A company with history established in 1977
- Well known within the industry
- Experienced staff & fitting teams
- Quality materials
- Belief in customer service
- Excellent product knowledge
- Envisage to get project completed on time
- We manufacture our products
- Full product range
- Bespoke systems
- Accredited Company
- Full in house CAD design capacity
- Attention to detail
- Quick turnaround
- Ability to adapt to customer needs
- Good understanding of programs to work with others
- Financial strength of organisation
- Own transport & warehouses for the stocking of products
- We are the Best at what we do!
Founded in 1977, S & L United Storage Systems has developed from an Industrial Racking / Shelving Supplier and Installer to a major designer, supplier and manufacturer, servicing national companies with a wide range of products and services.
Our products include, but are not restricted to, Warehouse Racking, Pallet Racking, Cantilever Racking, Coil Racking, Retail Mezzanine Floors, Industrial Mezzanine Floors, Commercial Mezzanine Floors, Fire Protection Mezzanine Floors, Retail Staircases, Commercial Staircases, Industrial Staircases, Lift Shafts, Bespoke Fabrications, Structural Steelwork, Longspan Racking, Retail Shelving, high quality Balustrade with Glass Infill and all types of Retail Fabrications. All designed, manufactured and installed in-house to our customers particular requirements.
We have a purpose built technical department equipped with the latest CAD technology with qualified draftsmen, structural engineers and contract managers with a wealth of experience in overseeing large or small projects. Our technical staff are experienced in working to architects plans if provided, or from their own site surveys to design the most effective layout solution for the customers particular requirements.
In addition to this we are capable of designing prototypes, created initially using the latest inventor development software to show 3D working images, then manufacturing a full size working sample.
Our offices are open Monday ~ Friday 9am to 5.30pm. We are closed on Bank Holidays.
So give us a call today to discuss your plans!